Fun and games and emotional intelligence
A summer-fun class for parents and children (ages 2-5) to take together
Through songs, stories and fun activities, your young child will begin learning to identify, discuss and manage his or her feelings.
It’s the important first step in developing:
- Emotional intelligence
My Mad Feelings was developed by Hanna Perkins for use in preschool classrooms for early intervention with behaviors that eventually become bullying. But it does much more. It addresses a child’s fundamental need to understand where feelings come from, why everybody has them, and how to handle them – an important first step toward success in school and life.
Parents learn too
- Insights how a young child’s mind develops
- Understanding of the direct connection between mad feelings, self esteem and empathy
- Tools to resolve conflicts in a loving, gentle way
- Help talking with children about difficult topics
- Practice interpreting confusing behaviors
- More confidence and enjoyment in the role as a parent
Taught by Rique Sollisch, a long-time Hanna Perkins specialist; kids love her and you will too.