Hanna Perkins offers staff training tailored to the specific needs of individuals, schools and school systems, early learning programs, and other organizations that work with children and families on a day-to-day basis.
Our classes focus on social emotional development in children (infant to 6 years), and provide participants with exposure to the Hanna Perkins approach to early learning.
Training is designed to help educators, social workers, therapists, child life advocates and other professionals to better understand and interpret the meaning of children’s behaviors in order to:
- improve learning environments;
- help children overcome barriers to successful participation in school and group activities;
- support families in nurturing children through difficult periods in their life.
We provide participants the opportunity to problem-solve with their peers, discuss cases, and learn about a theoretical approach to teaching and respecting children and families.
Classes are interactive and require active participation from participants; some will require assignments and presentations. Depending on the class, 20-40 participants can be trained at a time.
Training is offered at our onsite learning center, or we can bring it to your facility.
- $300 for a 3-hour course with up to 10 participants
- $15.00 for each additional participant
Special circumstances may affect pricing.